“Great way to see a lot.” 5 of 5 stars

$68*
and up
Ranked #2 of 55 Activities in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Monica's 1st all electric bicycle guided tour (maximum of 5 riders per guide) along the beach thru the Venice Canals. See sights where tour buses and cars can't take you. Let the electric bikes take you further than you thought you'd go in this 2 1/2 to 3 hour adventure. Pedal...or Not.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Great way to see a lot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011 via mobile

Great service and the best way to see a lot of Santa Monica and Venice. Thanks.

Shanghai, China
“It's my 1st time to US & LA, it's a great experience with Pedal or Not.Karen, from China”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

the beach is so beautiful, the tour guide is very nice, it's a very impressive tour....

Raleigh, NC
3 attraction reviews
“A great way to see Santa Monica, Venice Beach and the canals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have a bad back so I didn't know how I could handle a three hour bike ride but it was as easy as a twist of the hand!! I did little pedaling and a lot of riding. It was very relaxing and entertaining! The owners are so nice and accomodating. We had stayed in Santa Monica before but we actually had a chance to learn some history with this bike trip!

Washington DC
“This tour wowed our two teenagers. Need I say more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

There is no better way to get a sense of Santa Monica and Venice than on a bike, and these electric bikes make the experience possible for virtually anyone. My wife had not ridden a bike for 15 years, yet loved this 3 hour experience. My 15 and 16 year olds thought it was the coolest thing ever. The folks who run Pedal or Not are as friendly and accomodating as can be. A must do when you are in LA!

Elgin, Illinois, USA
“Great ride on a great beach in the California sunshine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

Great Ride from Santa Monica to Venice Beach and back. It had been a while since I had been on bike, other than in a gym, but I was ready to ride in a couple of trips down the sidewalk. Getting the feel of the electric bike was easy, and riding was even easier. The bike was quiet, no putt-putt-putt.

At fIrst, I thought that I would would pedal a lot a get some exercise, but I found myself lulled into letting the bike do the work. This is not a bike rental. This is a tour with a guide, so I actually learned about Santa Monica and the area.

Great presentation/tour, ran by some nice folks who had thought of everything! I spent almost three hours and had a calm, relaxing ride.

Bring your Camera, Suntan Lotion, and a snack to throw in the basket. (There's a grocery store around the corner if you forget.)

If you skip doing this, you are really missing out!

Visited March 2011