We love coming back here every year. Location is beautiful....right on the beach. A bit pricey. Upgraded to a spa room this year which was a roomier than the basic room we usually get. This year decided to get a hotel bike and take advantage of the great bike path along the beach. $10 for the hour, and what a great bike ride! Also walked over to 3rd Street Promenade, a big shopping area. Very nice lobby area to sit and have a drink.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel Santa Monica
- Shutters Beach
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel
- Shutters Santa Monica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shutters on the Beach is more than just a spectacular place to stay, it’s the epitome of Southern California’s breezy lifestyle. This captivating hotel is located directly on the sand and within walking distance of the area’s biggest attractions including the Santa Monica Pier and hundreds of shops and restaurants. For business or pleasure, this quintessential beachfront hideaway is known as the place the high-profile go to be low-profile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Shutters on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.