Don't get me wrong. The resort is nice quaint clean and relaxing and stones throw to Santa Monica beach. It's just not a 4/5 star resort. Front desk staff was good not great. Concierge too. Same goes for spa. 1 Pico restaurant was a good experience but other restaurant on property was a big disappointment for late dinner. Rooms are on small side but w nice baths. Overall I prefer the Fairmont Miramar nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel Santa Monica
- Shutters Beach
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel
- Shutters Santa Monica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shutters on the Beach is more than just a spectacular place to stay, it’s the epitome of Southern California’s breezy lifestyle. This captivating hotel is located directly on the sand and within walking distance of the area’s biggest attractions including the Santa Monica Pier and hundreds of shops and restaurants. For business or pleasure, this quintessential beachfront hideaway is known as the place the high-profile go to be low-profile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LHW, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shutters on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.