Stayed here during a 10 day cal vacation for our 8th anniverary, it was our first stop before driving up the coast. This place is fantastic! The second you walk in you know your going to be well taken care of. The staff is on top of things and very welcoming without getting in your face. The rooms are so pretty; it feels like your staying in Diane Keaton's beach house in As Good as it Gets, it has great touches like books, dvd's and great bath amenities and the bed was soooo comfy. The hotel itself is intimate not at all overwhelming and the location (on the Beach!) is perfect! The pool is in the center of the hotel with great views of the beach and never overcrowded. Go downstairs to Coast for breakfast, not only are the views and cool breezes great, but the decor, service and food is cozy and comforting. (Have the lemmon ricotta pancakes-YUM!) We stayed here during the Emmy's ton's of celebs and power players and not once did we feel second class -Great Staff & Great Hotel!!.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel Santa Monica
- Shutters Beach
- Shutters On The Beach Hotel
- Shutters Santa Monica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shutters on the Beach is more than just a spectacular place to stay, it’s the epitome of Southern California’s breezy lifestyle. This captivating hotel is located directly on the sand and within walking distance of the area’s biggest attractions including the Santa Monica Pier and hundreds of shops and restaurants. For business or pleasure, this quintessential beachfront hideaway is known as the place the high-profile go to be low-profile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LHW, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Shutters on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.