“Cool place for dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cork, Ireland
“Cool place for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Very cool place, great vibe. I feel the menu is quite limited, but what I got on both occasions I liked. Great for a drink, very good wine list. Maybe I should've tried the steak? Guy at the next table had it and it looked great. Had the double dip, the server noticed I didn't like one of them and was quick to replenish the one I loved. Great service

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing food in Santa Monica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you are in Santa Monica and are looking for a great meal, ambience and service, then R&D Kitchen on Montana Avenue is worth a visit. The lunch menu is limited but the food was amazing. This is busy restaurant which is clearly popular with locals and visitors alike. A real gem.

• Visited January 2013
Mercer Island, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great food, great service. A bit pricey.
I have eatin there twice now. One dine in, one take out. Both times food was excellent and service was fast and friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Monica, California
“Great food, great ambience, very popular.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is very popular. It is always full, the ambience is fantastic and the food is consistently good. They have good wine and beer. Their burgers are fabulous! The Greek style chicken is very good. Ambience is upscale, contemporary, chic.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Best cheeseburger I have EVER had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My friend and I were looking for a place to have a nice late lunch and a cocktail and I am so glad we found this place. Great service as we were greeted by a hostess with a smile and quickly seated and our server, Erin, gave us prompt attention as well. We ordered the cheeseburger and chicken sandwich which were highly recommended by the her and they definitely did not disappoint. Wow, even my friend who is an ultimate foodie was totally blown away! We also ordered a cocktail each which were fantastic as well. Overall, a really fantastic experience with great folks looking after us. I will definitely return. AND I just noticed that there is an R & D in Newport Beach that I will hopefully convince my family to go to next week end.

• Visited October 2012