Friendly staff at the desk in a large lobby with chandeliers and computers that helped us find our next hotel as we traveled north up the coast. Location felt safe and restaurant recommended by desk staff turned out to be an excellent choice for reasonable priced delicious steaks. Breakfast selection was very extensive with a super nice person seeing to all your needs. Food was also tasty when some other restaurants may advertise hot breakfasts they may not be as good as this was. Room large and very clean, comfy beds & pillows with plenty of clean towels. Only minor drawback was finding an ice machine or being on the second floor and slightly difficult for senior citizen age individuals to carry bags up, but we did. Pool & hot tub definitely a plus and well maintained. Definitely would recommend to everyone coming to this area to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Big America Hotel Santa Maria
- Best Western Plus Big America Hotel
- Best Western Santa Maria
- Santa Maria Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are traveling on business or traveling for pleasure the Best Western PLUS Big America hotel in Santa Maria , California has something to offer for everyone. Located between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo , the Big America hotel in Santa Maria offers its guests many luxuries for an affordable price. Join us in our lobby every morning for a complimentary, deluxe continental breakfast, and while you are eating your breakfast help yourself to a couple of complimentary newspapers.Our Santa Maria hotel rooms have been called by many “the best hotel rooms in Santa Maria ” because of the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of the rooms. Each of our Santa Maria hotel rooms contains a mini refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, cable TV, air conditioning, wet bar, voice mail, and each room is equipped for High Speed Internet Access, both hard wired and wireless. Santa Maria is known for its Santa Maria style barbecue and the Big America hotel is close to many fine restaurants, and the meals they usually serve are big, so there are bound to be leftovers. We also have a restaurant located on the premises, which is called Francisco's Country Kitchen. We keep on hearing good things about the food, so why not give it a try. The microwave and mini refrigerator would come in really handy if you are looking for a midnight snack.Our Santa Maria hotel has rooms that can accommodate just about anyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Big America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.