“Glorified Motel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Santa Maria

You added Days Inn Santa Maria to your Saves list
Days Inn Santa Maria
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   839 E. Main Street, Santa Maria, CA 93454 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Santa Maria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed at the Days Inn for one night on our way from San Francisco to Anaheim. It had been a long day driving as we had taken several detours and stopped to do a lot of sightseeing on the way.
I can honestly say it was a welcome surprise to enter our Motel unit and see the standard of it. Absolutely lovely! The room was small but more than sufficient for my adult daughter and I. There were 2 lovely comfortable beds and all the amenities we expected. The rooms were modern and so so clean! The price was FANTASTIC for this standard of accommodation.
Staff at check in and check out were lovely and more than helpful and friendly. I would recommend this Motel to anyone. Thank you Days Inn ... just another reason why we have LOVED our holiday here in the USA!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Gilda C, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Santa Maria, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to the US. We are delighted that we had such a positive impact on your trip with your daughter. Making memories with the ones we love is priceless! That being said, Im so happy that we were able to provide you with such great accommodations at a FANTASTIC price. We hope to see you again in the future.

The Management
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is by far one of the best in the area... All new ammenities, clean awesome helpful friendly staff. I would recommend this place to everyone traleling in the area.The location is convienent and close to stores,restaurants,freeway,library... centrally located. The rooms are big, quiet, clean and NEW.. I have stayed in many other places while traveling around and this place ranks at the top.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Coachella, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Traveling with my 4&5 year old alone was a bit less stressfull with the right place to stay. I was hoping to make the long trip in one day but couldnt do that to the kids. I was looking for a safe, close off the freeway, nice, well lit place to stay. I came accross this Days Inn over dinner and was a bit discouraged over the last review. As always the good out weighed the bad and I gave them a shot. Wow! Not only was the woman at the desk helpful and considerate, she was quick and understanding of a tired mom with 2 cranky kids. She had the gentleman help me with my bags and gave me a room that was convenient. The room was SO nice. Updated and CLEAN!!!!!! I didnt even have to put a towel down on the floor or the shower! My kids said the bed was so comfy, I have to agree. The ease of a nutritios breakfast, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. No need to stop for fastfood or a restaurant! My little one accidently spilled her juice on the floor and before I could grab some napkins the front clerk had the mop in hand telling me not to worry about it. The things that make a Moms day easier. We hit the road well rested with full bellies. To wrap it up, great staff, great location, great price! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Erie, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I travel up and down the California Coast at least 2 times a year and this by far has been the best Days Inn Hotel I have stayed in. Its a great location so close to freeway food and convenience stores. The place is Awesome everything is new and very classy designed. I'm not sure if the person with the comment below stayed at this particular hotel because his comments do NOT render the hotel the credit they deserve. The manager was super nice and sweet as well as every employee I ran into. The service was excellent and the breakfast was always ready whether it was first thing early in the morning as I had to run out the front door or later in the morning if I got to sleep in. The hotel is very peaceful and quiet and deserves top honors from Days Inn Brand

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Santa Maria? Share your experiences!