We pulled in to the Fairfield Inn & Suites after driving the Pacific Coast Highway #1 on a most beautiful sunny day. The Hotel is fairly easily located but is one of those Hotels that is sort of plunked in the middle of an oasis of pavement. Our room was located at the back of the Hotel so the view wasn't the nicest although the staff at the desk said it would be quieter. My main negative for this Hotel is that it really didn't seem well sound-proofed and you could hear guests out in the hallway very easily. The main positive of this Hotel was the staff at the Front Desk. They were very friendly and asked where we were heading out for dinner and on our departure day gave us some great recommendations about the drive ahead and places to see. The breakfast room was standard fare although it was so jam-packed full of people on the Sunday morning that there were no places to sit. We got a yogurt and a microwaved egg and ham sandwich but sat out on the front patio which was pretty chilly to eat it. The room we had was clean but I always like a separate TV area and this one was all in one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Santa Barbara Wine County when visiting Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in Santa Maria California. Cultural attractions, museums, galleries, missions and wine tasting are just a few local attractions you will enjoy when visiting Santa Maria! Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott offers guest rooms & suites, a complimentary business center, fitness center, indoor pool and spa, free internet, on-site market and guest laundry facility. Guests enjoy a complimentary full breakfast served daily featuring waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh seasonal fruits, breakfast meats, biscuits & gravy and more. Area attractions are bountiful with the prime location on California's Central Coast, just south of San Luis Obispo, north of Santa Barbara and minutes from Pismo Beach. A short scenic drive will find you exploring the Danish town of Solvang, wine tasting in Los Olivos, discovering historic treasure in Arroyo Grande, gaming at the Chumash Indian Casino or playing a round of golf at Vandenberg Air Force Base. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is located in the heart of Santa Maria, home to the world-famous Santa Maria BBQ, near a number of restaurants, shopping and night life. Family fun finds your way across the street to Boomer's for miniature golf and go-carts, or visit the racing action at Santa Maria Speedway! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, we will look forward to an opportunity to serve you at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Santa Maria, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria Hotel Santa Maria
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Maria
- Fairfield Inn Santa Maria