We stayed a night on our way from So Cal to Central California. Our first time with the Candlewood brand and was impressed by the number of additional add-ins/ammenties provided for the very reasonable price. Here's my run down on this property:
- Very friendly staff and quick check in and check out
- Fee Wi-Fi and free parking. Business center you can use the computer and printers for free as well
- Free use of laundry facilities, but need to bring your own supplies
- We had a single queen bed suite and it had a stove, microwave, full size fridge and dish washer. All utensils, plates and drinkware are also in the cabinets.
- Flat screen TV with plenty of channels
- Bed was quite comfortable with cozy conforters for the cool nights
- Hair Dryer and iron are also in the room
- No breakfast provided, but there is a pantry in the main lobby that you can purchase fruits and snacks
- Location ... not much of anything is around within walking distance if you want to take a stroll.
- Very hard to find the entrance to the hotel from the main road ... you need to go down a block and turn onto a side street to get into the parking lot.
- Very slow elevators
The overall hotel was mordern and inviting. We would definately look into staying here, as well as try out our hotels from this chain in the future.