We arrived to find no toilet paper in the room! After a long car ride I had to make my kids wait so I could go to the front office and get some toilet paper. I was told 3 months prior to our vacation they would provide a roll-away bed because we are a family of 5. When I arrived they girl at the counter said they don't do roll-away beds. I told her I had confirmed they did and she said I must have been told that by a woman who no longer works there. Bathroom was half painted, it looked like someone had gotten distracted and didn't finish. The shower was filthy! Soap scum everywhere. Soap residue still on tub. People upstairs looked like they lived there because their underwear was drying on the railing. Neighbors were up all night partying and smoking marijuana. This place is a joke and you should never stay here. Very dangerous for kids!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Cruz Riviera Hotel
- Travelodge Santa Cruz Riviera Hotel Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Cruz Family-focused budget motel close to famous Beach Boardwalk. Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Cruz is a ten-minute walk to the Pacific Ocean where sun-filled days and peaceful sunsets entertain visitors in this Northern California surf city. Econo Lodge Inn & Suites focuses on the affordable family experience with a quiet policy after 10 p.m. An on-site indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and the skatepark across the street are popular with guests of all ages. Enjoy an affordable stay that's close to the action of the Santa Cruz beach lifestyle. Highlights Indoor heated swimming pool and spa (seasonal) Free morning juice, coffee and pastries Walk to the beach, pier and Boardwalk in 10 minutes No noise policy after 10pm Free high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Cruz is a two-story building with 63 basic motel rooms. Each room is equipped with necessities including a coffee-maker, hairdryer and satellite TV. Family suites have two bedrooms. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available in all units. FeaturesGrab a newspaper, coffee, juice and pastries each morning in the lobby. Kick back while the kids swim in the indoor pool (heated seasonally). An on-site hot tub is heated and open year round. Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Cruz is located in a suburban center with several restaurants in close proximity. Santa Cruz Skate Park is across the street. The bustling beachfront is just four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.