We stayed in this hotel because it had awesome reviews on Trip Advisor. The staff who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The room was really cute and full of character. The bathroom was severely lacking, with the shower being a tiny corner of the bathroom with a shower curtain hanging down. There is no division so the water runs toward the toilet and sink on the bathroom floor. The walls are not insulated, so we could literally hear every word from the lobby/desk area (we were in room 17) from the room above us, and people walking up and down the stairs. Had to use ear plugs to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel