The parking sucks. There really isn't an easy way to get your bags from your car to the room. The staff was ok. They do not go "above and beyond" to make your stay incredible as other hotels do. The room was fine. Not squeeky clean, but not dirty. It actually smelled like bleach soooo much that we had to open the windows to get the bleachy smell out. We couldn't open the door because it was right next to the garbage dump.
The Plus is the cheap price and we REALLY enjoyed the balcony overlooking the beach. It's not a modern hotel at all, but is a good choice for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel