We stopped in santa cruz to see a friend and decided to find a place with a beach view. This was the first place we drove up too. The young man showed us two rooms, which was very nice of him, before we decided. The room we picked had a nice bed with another bed that had a pullout underneath, so you could sleep 4 people. The price was to be expected with a nice patio with the beach and volleyball players right across the street. I was very happy! Staff was great and the breakfast was an added suprise. Fresh fruit, yummy bagels, breads, cereal, granola, coffee, juice, muffins. OH, and there was a full size fridge, stove and microwave with a sink. It was like a nice studio on the beach. I would definatley stay here again. The bistro was being remodeled , so we didnt get to eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel