I recommend this hotel during off season hours as it has a beautiful view and is in walking distance of the pier. The king bed was cozy and it was nice to have a kitchen so that I could be a total recluse and cook lunch and dinner while I enjoyed reading. I was there on a Monday and Tuesday and experienced peace and quiet. It is very close to the Boardwalk so I am certain that during spring break and summer hours when the roller coasters are running that it'd be too loud.
The restaurant was closed for remodelling so I did not get to experience it's food or decor.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.