“really delicious!! every flavor is great!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Santa Cruz, California
“really delicious!! every flavor is great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is killer. I used to go here alot with my grandmother and grandfather. I miss those old times. I would honestly say, they don't make a bad flavor ice cream there. there are worth the price for the best ice cream shop in town anywhere around. and they have great customer service, always very friendly people working in there. and I love how their so cool there and they let you try as many flavors as you want until you decide on one. =)

York, Maine
“Wonderful Sundaes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We always stop at Marianne's Ice Cream when we're in Santa Cruz to get one of their great sundaes. We can buy their prepackaged cartons at a local grocery store on the Peninsula, but we prefer to keep our tradition of visiting the original store. Sam just sold the store to Charlie and Kelly, but Charlie assured us that nothing will change, thank goodness! Their fresh banana ice cream tastes like a thick banana milkshake, so add some peanut butter sauce, whipped cream, almonds, and a cherry on top to make the PERFECT sundae! We'll be back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lathrop, California, United States
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The best ice cream around...all fresh ingredients, large scoops and friendly service. I can never decide what flavor the get then i end up with butter brickel AGAIN...yummy I will definetly be back

“fall in SC 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

the flavors and the quality of all the ice cream is tops! we specifically like th epeppermint stick which you can get here all year but rarey anywhere else.

“Love this ice cream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place has been around forever. They have some of the best ice cream that I have ever tasted! I love the butter brickle and the watermelon sherbert. The sundaes are awesome too!

Visited November 2012