“Wonderful outdoor seating” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
“Wonderful outdoor seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We love going to Kelly's to have a meal with the family on their outdoor tables. They have a nice area surrounded by small shops, which make the place very kid friendly and relaxing. The food is excellent, with delicious pastries, sandwiches and breakfast dishes. This is a great place for breakfast/brunch, particularly on nice days. Recommended!

Visited August 2014

95% Recommend
San Jose, CA
“Tasty great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped here and had lunch. The breaded chicken sandwich is absolutely delicious. Also had a chicken pastry that was out of this world. Pass on the garden salad. It wasn't as fresh as the other stuff. No gluten free options.

Visited July 2014
Chiang Mai
“Morning pastry and coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was not my first time at Kelly's. We've had delicious desserts and morning pastries that we brought home from here before. So I am not sure if I was having an off day or it was just what we ordered. We ordered coffee and a morning bun and an apple slipper. I thought the coffee was a little on the weak side and the apple slipper was just okay. My partner said the coffee was okay and the morning bun was okay. So it was an okay day for us, but I am giving them a higher rating because there pastries are usually really good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Woodland, California
“Food LOOKED good, but.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to Kelly's because of all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Got there and a line was out the door. No problem. We can wait for great food. However, while standing in line we noticed it's really just like eating in a parking lot. No ambiance at all. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing if you're in a hurry, but we needed something more to look at other than a parking lot. So, I decided to buy the delicious looking macarons for dessert later. Service was rude. No "thank you", no "have a nice day". Nothing. Hardly an acknowledgement for my business. The macarons were very good. The closest thing I have found to the real thing in Paris. I will go back to get a dessert to bring to a dinner party, but I won't stay and eat there (the food being served looked pretty good). Not with an attitude. I can get bad attitude at work. I don't have to pay for it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saratoga, ca
“great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

this nice small bakery is close to Natural Bridges beach. I had roasted eggplant sandwich (wheat bread, roasted bell pepper, cheese and herbs). Tasted great, very fresh. The place is relaxing and lovely.
After lunch got some desserts for the afternoon tea at home. Highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014