Stayed there with family for 2 nights. Hotel is just average. There is no way of blacking out the room at night due to glass block wall next to door. Try to get a room that does not back up to Soquel due to the road noise. For a single female or family I would not recomend this hotel due to the non secure open garage. It is a hangout for drug users while waiting for public transit nearby. Appears there is no security cameras in garage, just near elevators. Beware!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus All Hotel
- Best Western Plus All Hotel Santa Cruz
- Best Western Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique lodging experience draws both leisure and business travelers to the BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn. Our entirely non-smoking Santa Cruz, California hotel invites you to enjoy comfortable guestrooms, friendly service, and quality amenities. An ideal location puts guests within one mile of the shops and restaurants of downtown while the beach, which is home to the renowned Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, is less than two miles away. What's more, we're convenient to many other popular attractions, such as the Mystery Spot, Capitola Village, and Roaring Camp Railroads. Wineries, golf courses, state parks, and the University of California at Santa Cruz are also easily accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.