“Meh...better than motel 6” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in Santa Cruz
“Meh...better than motel 6”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there with a group of friends and it was cold and noises at night. Scared the breeze sea of out me. Pretty sure I saw a ghost. My room was haunted. Would I go back no not because of the ghost but the quality. Made me want to take a bath before sleeping and after waking up from the bed.

• Stayed November 2012
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review. I am sorry you feel as though you would not return to our hotel. I would love to discuss this with you further. Please feel free to contact me at any time via email at lgoldstein@bprproperties.com Thanks!

Lacey Goldstein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Gardnerville, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were there for my brothers Memorial. The staff (Mercedes and Shannon at the front desk and Josefina in housefkeeping) made a very difficult time so very much easier. They provided the conference room for our family needs, set it up and cleaned up after us which was a tremendous help. The whole family had rooms there, including 4 little girls who had been cooped up in a car for 7 hours! The rooms were spacious, the breakfast was free and excellent, and it is centrally located. We would definately recommend this place for anyone visiting Santa Cruz.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and taking the time to include special shout outs to members of our team, we all really appreciate it! We enjoyed having your group stay with us, and look forward to seeing you if you are ever back in town.

BERKELEY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The rooms are very nice, oversized and lots of room. The staff is very friendly and helpful you will feel very comfortable here. Santa Cruz hotels tend to be overpriced so this is a great option if you are on budget.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad you enjoyed our staff and facility. We hope to see you again next time!

Loomis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Loved the layout of the hotel and the convenient location. The price was very reasonable over the Thanksgiving Holiday (3 nights). The staff was excellent, including the breakfast staff, the parking attendant, housekeeping, and the main desk. All were very helpful.
The TV sets in the room needed to be raised (too low for comfortable viewing!)
and the hot tub was kinda crazy when you turned the jets on.
Otherwise, no negatives. We were very pleased!

Room Tip: Be aware of street noise depending on your room location.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed our staff, layout, and location. We appreciate your feedback regarding the TV’s and Hot Tub, and will look into alternatives to improve these issues. Hope to see you next time you are in town!

Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed here recently for business. I was very impressed at having a living room where I could relax after work. I also had a microwave and mini refrigerator! I had a cute little desk to get my work done at night with a relaxing bedroom just on the other side of my desk area. I felt like I was in a cute little apartment. I felt safe and comfortable in my room at night, which since I travel alone quite a bit, this is really important for me. I've stayed here before and I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I’m glad to hear you will be choosing our hotel for all of your travels to the Santa Cruz area. Please let me know directly if I can ever be of any assistance with your future reservations!

Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here recently after having accidently showed up a week early for a reservation at a different hotel(woops!) We were greeted warmly by the front desk and informed that there was a king sized room available for $100. Our room was huge!! There was a small living room with a fireplace and comfy couch to watch TV or just chill on as you enter. The bedroom was adorned with a Cal King sized bed with super soft high quality sheets and lots of pillows along with a desk(free Wi-Fi) and entertainment center with TV and full cable. The bathroom was large and very comfortable - the tub had Jacuzzi jets!! Everything was clean and tasteful. My girlfriend and I were both in agreement that it was by far the nicest affordable room we had ever stayed in. We both enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast the next morning. The young lady who was in charge of keeping things together could not have been nicer. She went out of her way to help me put together a tray to bring my girlfriend who was resting in our room. Everyone who works here is super friendly and they really go the extra mile to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. If you looking for a place to stay in Santa Cruz and don't want to spend an arm and a leg stay here!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
I’m glad your confusion landed you at our hotel! We do have great rooms with TONS of space, and I am happy you got to experience it. Thanks so much for your kind words about our team, I will be sure to pass your comments on to them as well!

Avondale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

For most people, the hotel is not within walking distance to the Boardwalk or Beach nor are there any view rooms, but it is easy to get to and centrally located. The clerk at check-in was very friendly and polite.

The rooms are centered in a square around an open courtyard which gives it a very open feel. My room was clean and all the amenities i would expect. The seating area has a loveseat and 2 chairs, but it isn't all that separate, it's not as one could sleep while others stayed up and talked, but it worked fine for me! Rooms were quiet.

Internet connection was great. There's a medium sized desk that one could spread out and work if needed. The bathtub - a lovely jacuzzi tub - didn't have a stopper. I don't know if that is just in my room or they really don't want people taking baths and using the water or even if the spa worked AND I didn't ask about it.

The breakfast area has a nice ambiance but the fabric on the chairs and the sofas near the fireplace are a little stained and dated.The attendants on each of the days I was there were super courteous, helpful, friendly and engaging. Waffles, eggs, sausage/bacon, fruit, cereals, breads, pastries, juices and coffee. Plenty to get your day started with.

I can't compare to other places as I haven't been, but for the price, it was a good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a detailed review, we appreciate your time. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, and staff. I am sorry your Jacuzzi tub was missing the stopper, and wish we could have made that right for you during your stay with us. We are replacing all of the breakfast furniture this year, we hope you will come visit us next time you are in town and check it out!

Lacey Goldstein

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn? Share your experiences!