My husband and I had made reservations for June 11th and June 12th, 2011. We received our confirmation with no problem. It stated if a room was cancelled within 2 days of arrival, no fee would be charged. Unfortunately I did need to cancel the night of June 12th. Following all the outlined procedures I received an e-mail stating that it would not be possible to cancel that night. Because of that weekend being a busy time I was told I would need to cancel both of my reserved nights. That is not what my confirmed reservation stated, a complete change of policy was given. I tried to cancel on May 21, 2011. That would have given the hotel plenty of time to fill the space reserved. Apparently the printed word from "Booking.com" cannot be trusted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific