We stayed in room #3 for one night around the end of June, The inn was lovely, we arrived early so they held on to some things we didn't want to leave in the car and walked to the Wharf and then to the boardwalk which is a short distance from the Inn. We then walked to the downtown area, which was the highlight of our short stay. I feel I have to note, for those interested in going downtown, there is a trolley that goes from the front of the wharf to downtown for 25 cents each way.
We arrived back to our Inn just before 6pm to check in our room. The room was a king bed, very spacious with an awesome bathroom, a jacuzzi on one end and a nice shower on the other end. There was no bottled water in the room, there was a pitcher in the dining room of water with some very tiny water glasses. The one thing that ruined my stay here was the room was like a furnace! The thermostat actually said 78 degrees & had a note taped to it warning of action against you if you tried to adjust it from the inside.
In the morning, the temp was then 80 degrees, was cooler outside than inside the room! I could not wait to get out of there. Breakfast was... slightly on the disappointing side. It was mini bagels, a bowl of mixed fruit, a granola dish with milk topped with fruit and on a hot plate there were potatoes and some type of egg quiche but the only thing in it was egg so not sure what it was supposed to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a newly renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz