Just a one-night get-away but exceptionally enjoyable. We were lucky enough to stumble onto a deal making the West Cliff Inn affordable for us. Even though we had an obviously discounted price, we were treated very well, given a very nice room with a view and a lovely, large jetted tub.
Loved the location, the afternoon wine and cheese, the cookies, and the breakfast (especially those scones!). My favorite part of the trip was feeling like we were guests in someone's home. Sitting in the bay window, gazing out towards the Boardwalk and beach... really, really nice.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a newly renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.