We spent five nights, and had a lovely stay. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, the chef does a great job on breakfast, and it's located a block from the entrance to the wharf. It has a nice dining room and sitting room, as well. Since it was off season, there weren't many people staying there; so I don't have a sense of what it would be like when full. It's over 100 years old, and a really beautiful building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a newly renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz