We enjoyed a delightful stay at this B & B. It surpassed our expectations in every way. Absolutely immaculate property, both inside & out. This is the perfect example of well-run lodgings. Hats off to the wonderful staff, who delivered superb service with a smile.
Matt, Sarah & Lauren were particularly helpful, and we thank them for explaining directions so patiently, printing off maps, plus ensuring that we were always comfy and happy.
Special thanks to the gentleman who prepared breakfast this morning. He returned several times during breakfast, to ask guests if they needed anything else. Of course he did such a lovely job that we needed nothing at all!
We feasted on a generous spread of French toast, broccoli quiche, boiled eggs, chocolate chip scones, muesli, variety of sliced melons & other fruits, etc. This was in addition to bagels, cold cereals, bread, juice, coffee, tea. Spreads like jams, peanut butter & cream cheese were also available.
We looked forward to the 4.30pm-6pm hors d'oeuvres & wine, on both days we spent here (Nov 7 & 8, 2012) in Room 6. There was a cheese/crackers platter, plus veggies & dip, & also a dessert.
The Inn also offers fresh-baked cookies every day. What more could guests possibly ask for? Clean, safe surroundings, a feeling of being pampered with the much-appreciated extras described above, warm smiles from employees. We had it all, & would not hesitate to return. We highly recommend this B & B, & the location is gorgeous, with ocean views from all front rooms & balconies/decks, & easy walks to most local destinations. In fact, you simply cross the street to the beach .
I cannot suggest a single thing I would do differently at this Inn. It is perfect. Again, our sincere thanks for your hospitality. It would be our pleasure to return.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a newly renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.