“This is one of my favorite places anywhere. Love the breakfast here as well as the people. Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Silver Spur

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2007

“My Favorite Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2007

We eat here once a week, and have spiked that up to three times a week sometimes.

Part of that is the staff. They all work as a team, and they are all honestly very very nice. One of the waitresses still gives my daughter a gift every now and then.

The breakfast menu is fresh and varied. I can get a veggie scramble while my husband gets the fried calamari and eggs. They also have a fish & eggs combo served with a fruit salsa that is sooo good. And the muffins! yum. Of course the coffee is good. On Saturdays they bring the coffee outside so you can get your caffeine fix while you wait (20-30 minutes).

You can substitute to your heart's desire. "Can I have another slice of bacon instead of an egg? And can I have fruit instead of potatoes? And can I have cottage cheese instead of bread?" "No problem, hon."

No wonder it's one of the most popular breakfast places in town.