Echo is well priced and located "50 steps" from the beach. Is a short drive from the downtown area where there are restaurants and movie theater. Well located to allow scenic drives to other points of interest. You can hear the sound of the surf as you fall asleep and smell the ocean breeze when you wake. The grounds are well maintained and the back patio has a lovely view from the deck, where you can chat with the wonderful hosts Candy and Tony. You can get a good espresso or cup of coffee at the Windmill cafe, two blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages