After having such a wonderful time last year celebrating the arrival of 2012 at this property, my fiance and I had a large group of friends join us to do the same for 2013. Once again, we had a wonderful time. From the moment we arrived, the staff we incredibly accommodating and led us to our cottage, which is equipped with everything we needed. We had a private deck and grill and were able to bring our two dogs as well. For New Year's Eve, we built a fire on the beach, which is located at the base of the property, and had a relaxing and fun time. While it isn't very modern or sophisticated, if you're looking for a rustic, quaint, cozy and quiet place for a week or weekend, you won't find a better one in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz