We fit our family of four and dog in unit 10. It was great. The kitchen allowed us to cook at home. We had a little yard for the dog and to store our bikes. We BBQ'd and ate outside there, too. Sunny Cove is an awesome beach and being able to walk there without crossing any roads, from the cottage was ideal. It's also close to the new swim center on 17th for some warm pool stuff with the kids.
The place is old and has the funky charm and quirks/issues of a 100 year old cottage. I like that sort of thing, though. It was a bit pricey, but considering the yard, separate bedroom and living room, and kitchen, it was cheaper than a VRBO house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages