The prices for this hotel seem to vary greatly, so if you get it for cheap (under 70), it's a good deal, if it goes over 100, then you might want to look at other options. The rooms are fairly nice, the pool area needs major renovation - peeling paint, especially in the hot tubs. The hot tubs are hot, though, which is a nice touch, as too many hotels these days are keeping their hot tubs just slightly warm. The service people are welcoming and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Days Inn And Suites Santa Cruz Hotel
- Santa Cruz Beach Hotel
- Santa Cruz Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Santa Cruz, California, within minutes of walking distance to downtown Santa Cruz and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, the Days Inn and Suites Santa Cruz is an affordable and beautifully appointed Boutique Hotel offering mid-scale guest rooms and a luxurious two-story family suite ideal for group or family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.