“A great place for food and drinks!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
San Mateo, California
“A great place for food and drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I just ate dinner a few months ago on our trip to Santa Cruz for the day and had a nice time! We always eat dinner here when we are here for the day and it a great place to have good food and drinks. They have a really nice outdoor eating area with heaters at night time and they play great music. It is a really nice way to end a great day at the beach.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

California
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We enjoyed drinks at night and breakfest in the moring. Really great, friendly service. Also very close to the Dream Inn where we stayed.

Visited November 2013
“Great clam chowder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not a cheap place, but they have great clam chowders :) the place is nearby the sea with great ambience. Nice view of the sea and the resting birds. This is an ideal place for a delicious burger, some fries, and a beer after a beach day. Their weekend brunch selections are great too.

Sacramento, California
“Friday Night Prime Rib - Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had their Friday night special which is Prime Rib for $11.95. Although a salad or other starter is separate this prime rib dinner is a full dinner with potatoes and vegetables. I did order a dinner salad which was reasonably priced and was excellent. Surprisingly and happily for the price, the Prime Rib was a full cut and was cooked to my exact order. The potatoes were garlic mashed and I'm not a huge fan of garlic in my potatoes but they were very good. Also the vegetables were fresh green beans and carrots. I was pleased that the vegetables were cooked just right too; I've become tired of "al dente" vegetables that are so undercooked they are almost raw. The server was excellent and I only wish I could remember his name so I could recommend him. The view from the restaurant is great (attached photos). All in all a great experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Friendly staff and great view of the water. Great food reasonably priced. Ate here twice and met locals.

Visited October 2013