“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Right across from the best western hotel where we stayed. Recommended to us by the front desk. Service was good and the food was better. If you are looking for a good spicy Thai meal, give this place a shot.

Visited August 2013

Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
“Good drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stopped at this attractively appointed restaurant, while waiting for friends. Outdoor seating was available - so we spent a wonderful two hours sitting in the sun and amazing ocean breeze enjoying wonderful cocktails! YEAH!!! Love this whole area!!!

Visited August 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love my chicken pad thai and this place does it perfectly! The thai iced tea is also a nice treat on a hot day. I just love that everthing always had a fresh crisp taste......

Visited April 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“"Awful Service"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is the second time I have been to this place and the service was awful both times! Not one time did anyone come to the table to see if we needed anything after we ordered dinner. I asked the waiter to bring both dishes at the same time, he brought them separately and about 15 minutes apart. I had to get up and ask the waiter for another glass of wine, and of course had to do the same for the bill. The food was just ok. I just don't understand why they can't get there act together. I really don't like to give bad reviews, but this place earned it.

• Visited April 2013