I wasnt expecting much since previous inns I've stayed at werent nice in the slightest bit but this is a very nice one. The room was clean, no trace of the previous person, the staff was friendly and super helpful, endless hot water, great location, right on the boardwalk and walking distance to The Catalyst where we were seeing a show. Will be back here everytime we head to Santa Cruz!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast with pastries, juice and coffee. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.