I don't care if you stay at a 4 to five star hotel, issues will arise at times and the minor issues that I have had with this hotel were promptly taken care of. None had to do with cleaniless, rude staff or the like, or I wouldn't never come back. I just had to say this before writing my review. I work at a 4 star hotel and trust me, I have seen more issues there for rooms that cost upwards of $300 a night in Silicon Valley. This hotel is upscale/bohemian/hippie, all bundled up in the spirit of Santa Cruz.
I stay at the Fireside Inn at least 1 to two days a week because of the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms, the directtv, the fridge and the microwave inside of the room, and all of the amenities only a block away. Hills and dips abound near this hotel which is perfect for bike riding which I haven't done yet. As soon as I get a chance, I will be hitting up the natural bridges location soon enough. This hotel is family ran which coincides with the Bohemian spirit of Santa Cruz which aims to keep things non-corporate. As a travel writer and blogger, I love Santa Cruz and I would do nothing to ruin my vacation. Even when I have had opportunities to pay less elsewhere, I still chose this place and you should too. Also, unlike other hotels, you can check in early if a room is available, just call.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast with pastries, juice and coffee. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.