My family spent 4 days in the Edgewater Beach Motel in Santa Cruz. We were extremely happy to find a motel which is per friendly and very clean. They accomated pet areas near the rooms while maintaining children play areas like the front lawn. There was plenty of parking for our truck and small trailer. The ammenities included a heated pool, barbeque and picnic area. My son thought the best part was the one block distance to the Boardwalk.
Our room was well appointed and had a nice kitchen. Everyone on staff were very helpful with locating other attractions like Roaring Camp and the various srtate beaches in the area.
In talking with other guests I learned that every room is different. My wife told me that when we return next year, she is going to go on to their web site so we can get a different room.
We have recommended this estasblishment to our friends.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Hotel
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.