We had a wonderful experience at Edgewater. I was traveling alone with my 3 children and the staff made us feel very at home. We stayed in a Family Suite, which had a full kitchen and separate bedroom and was really more of a flat that a hotel room. The accommodations were very roomy/comfy and the motel provided us with a beach ball/sand toys to borrow when we went to the beach, as well as games to borrow in the evening. Included breakfast was very simple with just yogurt and mini muffins and orange juice/coffee, but it was just fine for the kids and me. Location was fabulous also - steps to the beach and a short walk to the Boardwalk. Highly recommended for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz