We stayd in room 115 it was very clean and the staff was awesome. They were really welcoming and very lgbt friendly. The room was so cute and welcoming it had a huge jacuzzi tube and was very clean the pool needs some updating but the water was clear and they have a really nice bbq picnic area. Our room was quite as well with a heater. Which we didnt need the one and only problem was there is no air conditioning. But they did provide nice fans. There is also a nice flat screen in all rooms im sure. as well as very comfortable beds. There memory foam. I would definitely stay here again in the off season becuase D. The front desk lady said that its alot less expensive. I am going to be here in oct!. Oh and this is literally200ft from the boradwalk which was awesome it is on the end of the boardwalk by the volley ball courts. I would recommened to anyone who is looking for something different. I would describe this inn as the madonna inn but smaller! ♥
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz