This was consistent with other Hampton Inn's that we have stayed at. It had a comfortable room with wifi and a decent breakfast. It is right off Hwys 17 and 1 so don't come zooming off too fast. It's easy to get onto Hwy 1 whether you going north or south (although the signage is initially a little confusing).
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Santa Cruz Hotel
- Hampton Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Santa Cruz, a captivating California coast hotel. Treat yourself to our lovely retreat located near everything you'd ever need to make your visit the best it can be. Delight in superb sandy beaches, fascinating local history, out-of-this-world attractions and exceptionally fine dining. Experience a veritable vacation paradise in Santa Cruz. Our hospitable hotel puts you in perfect proximity to the beach, boardwalk and dozens of amazing attractions less than 2 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.