We only had one night at Sea And Sand but enjoyed every minute. The view is breathtaking and hotel is within walking to pier and lighthouse. The complimentary wine and cheese was a great way to unwind after a say of travelling. The breakfast was also very adequate. Room was very nice and it was lovely to sleep hearing the waves hit the shore and the seals barking at the pier!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea and Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz