We enjoyed very much our overnight stay at this very carefully kept property with friendly service. All the rooms face the ocean and have a nice view. The garden is very nice with roses and a lot of flowers. There is plenty of room to sit outside and enjoy the area. Afternoon refreshments and a nice complimentary breakfast round up this very good accomodation option. The hotel is walking distance to downtown and close to the pier with good restaurants. We can recommend this hotel very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea and Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz