This would have to be one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. Superbly located above Cowell Beach in the middle of Santa Cruz, it is a short walk to many of the town's amenities and at the beginning of the lovely West Cliff walk. The hotel is very pleasantly appointed and is extremely comfortable in a delightful, understated way. the bed was extremely comfortable and the other aspects of the room were thoughtfully applied. The afternoon tea and the morning breakfast at no cost made a great stay outstanding. Breakfast was varied and most filling and begs the question why other places cannot provide this when the rates at this hotel were so reasonable. The staff were most friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean; the gardens were excellent too.
So all in all this would have to be one of the very best values for money we have ever had. truly brilliant.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Sea And Sand Hotel
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea and Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.