We stayed 3 nights in a cottage suite, had a great hot tub, private deck, and fantastic views of the ocean. Took long walks along West Cliff, watched the crashing waves. Wonderful place, friendly staff, wine & cheese happy hour, and pleasant breakfast. Would give it a 5 star but the couch was one of the worst couches I have ever encountered, awful sagging mess.Loved hearing the crashing ocean all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea and Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz