“Worth Every Penny!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pleasure Point Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Cruz
Pleasure Point Inn
You added Pleasure Point Inn to your Saves list
2-3665 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95062   |
Ranked #8 of 16 Santa Cruz B&B and Inns
Manchester
“Worth Every Penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2005

We spent a little extra for our last night touring around California and we thought it was worth every penny. We stayed in the Coral Room with a view to the ocean, our own roof terrace and we even had the hottub to ourselves.

When we woke the next day there was a surfing competition taking place right in front of the house - which we watched from the roof terrace - very californian!

Great people, wonderful house, perfect for a romantic stay. If we get the chance, we will go back and we recommend it to all our friends.

• Stayed June 2004

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2005

My wife and I honeymooned at the Pleasure Point Inn and we cannot express how impressed we were with everything. We stayed in the Pelican Room and it was fantastic! The jacuzzi tube was awesome and the fire place made for very romantic evenings. Tara was just the best and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. If you are staying in the Santa Cruz area I highly recommend that you look into staying at this inn.

• Stayed September 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2005

My finance proposed to me on my birthday while we stayed here. This place was absolutely wonderful. Jill helped make this a perfect weekend. The hotub on the roof top was awesome. We stayed in the Pelican Room with the double person jacuzzi tub. We can't wait to go back. Very romantic and we would recommened this place to anyone.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2005

I just want to start-off by saying Jill was great her attention to deail was excellent!!!!!!!!.Jill,I can't thank you enough this was a great way to recindle an old flame.Jill helped me make that weekend a very memorable one.I have since found out that my date had not only never had a masssage but also never been to a spa.Jills recommendation for the spa and also the dinner reservations were outstanding!!!!!.I can honestly say that was not only the best date I ever had but also the best weekend I ever had.I had such a blast that I will be booking the entire lodge for my 40th birthday weekend this summer. Thank you again so very very much!!!!!! DOMINIC DE VILLE

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2004

We recently returned from a two-night stay at the Pleasure Point Inn. What a wonderful place to stay! The room was cozy, had a view of the Monterery Bay and the entire inn was clean, well-maintained and cozy.

If you like B&Bs, but don't necessarily want the victorian feel, this is your place. Good food, great inn-keepers and a location that can't be beat. We'll definitiely be back.

• Stayed October 2004

Been to Pleasure Point Inn? Share your experiences!