This was our third stay at Dream Inn, this time it was to attend a wedding on site. The hotel is within easy walking distance to downtown Santa Cruz, the Boardwalk and the Cliff Drive Walk. This central location is busy on a beautiful summer day in Santa Cruz, so if you are looking for a get away from people place, you should go somewhere else. However if you want to enjoy a great ocean view from your room, easily walk to dozens of great restaurants downtown, be able to listen to music from the Boardwalk while soaking in the hot tub and go for walks on the ocean, it is perfect.
What sets this hotel apart from others is the great attitude and friendliness of all the staff who work there. There had been some slight mix-up in the booking which was quickly straightened out on check in. All the staff at the restaurant and wedding reception were very pleasant, helpful and co-operative. And when my wife realized she had left her phone charger in the room and called the next day after we arrived home, they found it and mailed it to us!
- Also Known As:
- Dream Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Santa Cruz
- Dream Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel
- Dream Hotel Santa Cruz
- Coast Santa Cruz
- Coast Santa Cruz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fun culmination between the beach and the slightly offbeat town of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz Dream Inn is the ideal destination for a weekend escape, corporate event, family vacation or a romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Dream Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.