Never ever stay here. BED BUGS!! Bad service, construction upstairs all night and the owner would not comp us for anything due to the bugs. It was the worst place I have ever stayed in. I wouldn't recommend this place to my ex husband.
- Also Known As:
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes to the University of California-Santa Cruz and the beach, the Lanai Lodge, a Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is just minutes to various attractions including Natural Bridge, Cowell Redwoods State Park, golfing, museums, shopping, boating, and a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with a continental breakfast each morning, a seasonal outdoor heated pool and sundeck, ocean view rooms, and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Lanai Lodge Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.