“My Favorite for Farmer's Market” 4 of 5 stars

418 Trevethan Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
(831) 423-3567
Improve this listing
Santa Cruz, CA
“My Favorite for Farmer's Market”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2008

On Sundays April-October the parking lot hosts a busy farmer's market. The market has tables and chairs, and too many people fighting over them. Meanwhile, the deli is tucked into the corner of the parking lot with tables of their own. There's usually a couple of tables available. I love the changing menu. The sandwiches are really good too.

They also have some refrigerated sections with lots of single serving choices before or after beach visits.

The fritata was a little bland for me and I don't care for the weak lukewarm coffee, but otherwise this place is very charming.

santa cruz
“Deli-Licious Cafe and Catering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

My family and I went to the beach and stoped at this very local little Deli-Cafe.
They have a great and a big variety of sandwiches and take outs.
Breakfast items and the great acai, made by brazilians made even better our experience.
Near the beach and with great outside patio and they have also a area for the little ones.
A great place to stop and enjoy a trip to Santa Cruz.
The people there makes you feel very welcome.
We will defrinely go back,