My hubby and I have family in Santa Cruz and visit a few times a year, we did not have a regular place we stay though -- until now! We were charmed by this place and will stay here from now on when we come to town.
The staff was AMAZING! So friendly, thoughtful and professional. All were very kind to my tiny children. I was made to feel at ease immediately and offered a cold drink from their lobby fridge upon check-in.
The room was super clean, elegantly-casual with its decor and very spacious. The jetted tub in room #4 was a thrill for my two toddlers who had never been in one before. I love the tile floors, no creepy hotel carpeting underfoot, and the use of mirrors to really give an open feel to the room. The bed was comfy and extra pillows were in the closet if you needed them. Dish Network is offered on the TV.
The free breakfast was great: simple, freshly-made and a thoughtful variety. Greek yogurt, fruit, granola, eggs, bacon, potatoes, coffee, great strawberry scones, oatmeal packets, cookies, cereal, english muffins. It was a perfect way to start the day. My In-Laws are staying here now too because it is a nice hotel and we can all eat breakfast together outside on their lovely patio area without the hassel/cost/time of the restaurant crowds. Their coffee is good and real half-n-half is stored in the lobby mini fridge at the breakfast station.
There are other food places close by for easy fueling later in the day, the Aloha Grill down the street had an amazing beef teriyaki plate that hit the spot. The Windmill Cafe was next door as was an Italian Food place and both looked good. A mini market is about a block away and can help fill your mini fridge in the room. Also, the Inn offers complimentary bottled waters in your room -- such a nice greeting after a long car ride.
I am so glad we found this place while our kiddos are tiny, it will be a nice landing pad to make memories with them as they grow up and our visits to the area become more frequent. A+
- Also Known As:
- Bella Notte - The Inn At East Cliff Hotel
- Bella Notte - The Inn At East Cliff Hotel Santa Cruz
- Bella Notte Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Notte sets a new standard for Inns in the Santa Cruz area. Completed in December 2007, Bella Notte features ten spacious and well appointed rooms. We offer eight king rooms and two double queen rooms. Three superior king rooms also feature a fireplace and walk-in closet. All rooms feature imported marble bathrooms and heated bathroom floors. Bella Notte also provides free in room Wifi and cable TV with premium channels as well as free parking and complimentary continental breakfast. Bella Notte is located in Santa Cruz's Live Oaks neighbourhood, just two blocks from Twin Lakes Beach and close to several great local restaurants. The Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor is a short walk away and the famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, lively downtown Santa Cruz and the popular seaside village of Capitola are all just a few minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bella Notte - The Inn at East Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.