You added Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Santa Rosa, United States
“Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The service was excellent. The room was a good size. The children with us were spoken to not at. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. On our second stay one of the children became ill and the staff was quick to supply us with fresh linens and towels.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hello Donna M.

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I am happy to see that my front desk team took care of you when you needed them. Ashlee who helped you was very happy with this acknowledgement on Tripadvisor and it really made her day! Thanks again for staying with us and please visit us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel was clean, comfortable and all in all, a great value. The breakfasts contained hot eggs and other protein every morning. The staff were all cheerful and helpful. They had a binder at the front desk with menus of local restaurants. It was a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hi Margaret W

Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of our hotel! The Hampton Inn Santa Clarita is an award winning hotel in regards to guest satisfaction and cleanliness. I look forward passing on your nice comments to the people who deserve credit for this. Thanks again for staying with us and please come and stay with us again in the near future!

Peru, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel has been the perfect model of how a trip should be. The staff were all very professional and friendly and the accommodations were fantastic. The location is quite nice with easy access to and from the 405. There is a great selection of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Hello Keith A

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I’m very excited to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope welcoming you back soon when you are in the area.

Hollister, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel has the friendliest staff. From the minute we walked in the door until we left they were warm, and accommodating. The staff made you feel welcome and not like an intrusion. The location is convenient to the freeway with good restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello Carol R,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I like to pass on your compliments about my staff to the people who deserve credit for this: my Front Desk agents, Breakfast Staff, Room Attendants and Maintenance staff. We all work hard to make each stay as comfortable as possible. Hampton has also recognized this and awarded us with the prestigious Hampton Lighthouse Award for being in the top 5% of the brand. We all look forward welcoming you back soon so you can experience some more Hamptonality moments with us!

Stevenson Ranch, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The Hampton at Stevenson Ranch is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is always friendly and professional. I have stayed at this particular Hampton at least three times. Clean, nice location, wonderful staff.

Hello Wendy M,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. The fact they you returned for a third stay is a huge compliment that my staff will sincerely appreciate! We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I came California with some friends for a conference. After 12 hours of driving and being stuck in a van, the greeting and the cleanliness of the place was refreshing! Every morning, and evening, the staff was incredibly welcoming and genuine. I highly recommend this place!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Hello Mortarmanjl

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! I’m so happy that my team was able to offer you a pleasant stay and that you liked the cleanliness of your room! Please come visit us again soon when traveling to our area!

Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Overall the stay was good. My only complaint is that I held the room under my credit card and told the staff I was paying cash at checkout. I split the room with my other occupants, after paying cash thinking the hold would be released like most hotels. It wasn't and they said it took 3-5 business days to get my money back. Would have been nice to know, since this has never happened at ANY hotels I've ever stayed at. Like I said, overall it was good. Improving the breakfast would help my ratings too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello Brandi R.

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that my agent failed to explain the security hold on your credit card. Even when guests inform us that they will be paying cash, we still need an authorization amount on the debit or credit card for the full amount and incidentals. Depending on the card (Debit, Credit or combination Debit/Credit card) is can take up anywhere from 2 to 7 business days before funds will be released by your bank. At the moment you check out the fund are immediately released from our side but it still needs to be processed by your bank. Next time this happens please ask to speak to a manager as we are sometimes able to get a hold released immediately by contacting your bank together.

I will discuss this with my team to make sure they continue to explain the hold situation to all guests who mention that they will pay cash at check out time.