“Santa Perfecta” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Peru, United States
“Santa Perfecta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel has been the perfect model of how a trip should be. The staff were all very professional and friendly and the accommodations were fantastic. The location is quite nice with easy access to and from the 405. There is a great selection of restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hello Keith A

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I’m very excited to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope welcoming you back soon when you are in the area.

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hollister, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel has the friendliest staff. From the minute we walked in the door until we left they were warm, and accommodating. The staff made you feel welcome and not like an intrusion. The location is convenient to the freeway with good restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello Carol R,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I like to pass on your compliments about my staff to the people who deserve credit for this: my Front Desk agents, Breakfast Staff, Room Attendants and Maintenance staff. We all work hard to make each stay as comfortable as possible. Hampton has also recognized this and awarded us with the prestigious Hampton Lighthouse Award for being in the top 5% of the brand. We all look forward welcoming you back soon so you can experience some more Hamptonality moments with us!

Stevenson Ranch, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The Hampton at Stevenson Ranch is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is always friendly and professional. I have stayed at this particular Hampton at least three times. Clean, nice location, wonderful staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Wendy M,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. The fact they you returned for a third stay is a huge compliment that my staff will sincerely appreciate! We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I came California with some friends for a conference. After 12 hours of driving and being stuck in a van, the greeting and the cleanliness of the place was refreshing! Every morning, and evening, the staff was incredibly welcoming and genuine. I highly recommend this place!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Hello Mortarmanjl

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! I’m so happy that my team was able to offer you a pleasant stay and that you liked the cleanliness of your room! Please come visit us again soon when traveling to our area!

Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Overall the stay was good. My only complaint is that I held the room under my credit card and told the staff I was paying cash at checkout. I split the room with my other occupants, after paying cash thinking the hold would be released like most hotels. It wasn't and they said it took 3-5 business days to get my money back. Would have been nice to know, since this has never happened at ANY hotels I've ever stayed at. Like I said, overall it was good. Improving the breakfast would help my ratings too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello Brandi R.

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that my agent failed to explain the security hold on your credit card. Even when guests inform us that they will be paying cash, we still need an authorization amount on the debit or credit card for the full amount and incidentals. Depending on the card (Debit, Credit or combination Debit/Credit card) is can take up anywhere from 2 to 7 business days before funds will be released by your bank. At the moment you check out the fund are immediately released from our side but it still needs to be processed by your bank. Next time this happens please ask to speak to a manager as we are sometimes able to get a hold released immediately by contacting your bank together.

I will discuss this with my team to make sure they continue to explain the hold situation to all guests who mention that they will pay cash at check out time.

Riverside, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My teenage Son & I stayed at this hotel on a 3 day trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was an amazing experience. First off, the location is great. Close to the I-5 freeway, many stores, restaurants & Magic Mountain. There is an In-N-Out across the street, and an Outback Steak House next door! Our room was tastefully decorated, very comfortable & pristine. The comforters were white, and spotless, so you know that they are cleaned for every guest. Many hotels have loud patterned comforters to hide stains. Even the free products in the bathroom were top notch (Neutrogena.)The staff goes out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. There is 24 hour coffee in the lobby, cookies & snacks set out in the early evening, and the free breakfast was great. There was a decent selection of both hot & cold items at breakfast, and my Son especially liked making his own chocolate chip waffles. We will be return customers at this hotel!

Room Tip: Hotel is close to the 5 freeway, but set back enough as to not get much noise. Rooms in the back are...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello KDG7,

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy that you liked the location of the hotel close to many restaurant and fast food chains. The possibilities are almost endless within a 2 mile radius from the hotel, and we even have some options in walking distance. We’re happy to call Outback and In-n-Out our closest neighbors. We always try to make all stays as comfortable as possible and I’m glad that you and your son enjoyed our breakfast selection! On behalf of the whole team I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

While Hampton's might be a little more pricey, the room here was well worth it. VERY well decorated and plenty of room. Nice touches everywhere. We felt like we were staying in an upscale hotel! A little more difficult to find this place, but close to many restaurants as well. Definitely would stay here again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello chuck k,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Many guests like the fact that our rooms are decorated with beautiful wood paneling that gives the space a cozy atmosphere. I do apologize that you had difficulty locating the hotel. We found out that GPS systems cannot locate our address in Santa Clarita, but that we are listed as Stevenson Ranch (subdivision of Santa Clarita). Please come visit us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!