“Amazing Place! #guestserviceatitsbest” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Santa Clarita
“Amazing Place! #guestserviceatitsbest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I came California with some friends for a conference. After 12 hours of driving and being stuck in a van, the greeting and the cleanliness of the place was refreshing! Every morning, and evening, the staff was incredibly welcoming and genuine. I highly recommend this place!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello Mortarmanjl

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! I’m so happy that my team was able to offer you a pleasant stay and that you liked the cleanliness of your room! Please come visit us again soon when traveling to our area!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Overall the stay was good. My only complaint is that I held the room under my credit card and told the staff I was paying cash at checkout. I split the room with my other occupants, after paying cash thinking the hold would be released like most hotels. It wasn't and they said it took 3-5 business days to get my money back. Would have been nice to know, since this has never happened at ANY hotels I've ever stayed at. Like I said, overall it was good. Improving the breakfast would help my ratings too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello Brandi R.

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that my agent failed to explain the security hold on your credit card. Even when guests inform us that they will be paying cash, we still need an authorization amount on the debit or credit card for the full amount and incidentals. Depending on the card (Debit, Credit or combination Debit/Credit card) is can take up anywhere from 2 to 7 business days before funds will be released by your bank. At the moment you check out the fund are immediately released from our side but it still needs to be processed by your bank. Next time this happens please ask to speak to a manager as we are sometimes able to get a hold released immediately by contacting your bank together.

I will discuss this with my team to make sure they continue to explain the hold situation to all guests who mention that they will pay cash at check out time.

Riverside, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My teenage Son & I stayed at this hotel on a 3 day trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was an amazing experience. First off, the location is great. Close to the I-5 freeway, many stores, restaurants & Magic Mountain. There is an In-N-Out across the street, and an Outback Steak House next door! Our room was tastefully decorated, very comfortable & pristine. The comforters were white, and spotless, so you know that they are cleaned for every guest. Many hotels have loud patterned comforters to hide stains. Even the free products in the bathroom were top notch (Neutrogena.)The staff goes out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. There is 24 hour coffee in the lobby, cookies & snacks set out in the early evening, and the free breakfast was great. There was a decent selection of both hot & cold items at breakfast, and my Son especially liked making his own chocolate chip waffles. We will be return customers at this hotel!

Room Tip: Hotel is close to the 5 freeway, but set back enough as to not get much noise. Rooms in the back are...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello KDG7,

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy that you liked the location of the hotel close to many restaurant and fast food chains. The possibilities are almost endless within a 2 mile radius from the hotel, and we even have some options in walking distance. We’re happy to call Outback and In-n-Out our closest neighbors. We always try to make all stays as comfortable as possible and I’m glad that you and your son enjoyed our breakfast selection! On behalf of the whole team I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

While Hampton's might be a little more pricey, the room here was well worth it. VERY well decorated and plenty of room. Nice touches everywhere. We felt like we were staying in an upscale hotel! A little more difficult to find this place, but close to many restaurants as well. Definitely would stay here again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello chuck k,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Many guests like the fact that our rooms are decorated with beautiful wood paneling that gives the space a cozy atmosphere. I do apologize that you had difficulty locating the hotel. We found out that GPS systems cannot locate our address in Santa Clarita, but that we are listed as Stevenson Ranch (subdivision of Santa Clarita). Please come visit us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We can't say enough about our amazing experience in Hampton inn Santa Clarita, as soon as you enter the hotel you are overwhelmed with a friendly feeling, the staff in the reception are exceptional very friendly and very welcoming and you get this warm feeling that you are at home.

starting from the breakfast and the fruits and the variety of items to the coffee everything is perfect.

the cleaness of the rooms and the room service is exceptional, everyone is hard at work and everyone is very helpfull.

they even have a beautiful pool and a very clean gym that will totally fit your needs as a travel for the time of your stay.

i can't wait to go back and enjoy the pampering and amazing experience again.

i recommend this hotel to everyone going to santa clarita, we had so much fun being there.

Ahmed Aly

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks again for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Your review really means a lot to me especially since you are in the hospitality industry yourself and work for an amazing hotel. This week I received the prestigious Hampton Lighthouse Award from Hilton for being in the top 5% of Hampton hotels worldwide in regards to guest satisfaction. I’m extremely proud of my team for this accomplishment and I’m also happy that you experience the service you should expect from an award winning hotel! The best compliment I can get is that from guests who would definitely return to us in the future because of their experience. Thanks again for your wonderful review and I really look forward welcoming you back soon!

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This hotel is a very good choice to make. The hotel is conveniently located right off of I 5.Staff are friendly and lots of special perks.We like the fact that In and Out Burgers was directly across the street.Love the freshly washed duvet covers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Judy M,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! Please come visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley!

Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I along with two 17 year olds spent a long weekend in the LA area and were guided by a friend to stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. The rooms were nicely appointed and the staff was extremely helpful in suggesting area attractions and dining choices.
We would highly recommend giving this hotel a shot as it is reasonable, clean and convenient, but most of all, a great friendly staff!!!

Pete A. CT

Room Tip: Pay a few bucks more for a double queen room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Hello Pete A,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita on your recent trip to SoCal! I’m so happy that your friend recommended us and that we were able to live up to your expectations. It always means a lot to me when guests compliment my staff because of their friendliness! I look forward to pass on your compliments to the team because I know that they really appreciate this!

Thanks again for staying with us, and please come again when travels brings you to the Los Angeles/Six Flags area!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!