“Amazing hotel, at a reasonable price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Riverside, CA
“Amazing hotel, at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My teenage Son & I stayed at this hotel on a 3 day trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was an amazing experience. First off, the location is great. Close to the I-5 freeway, many stores, restaurants & Magic Mountain. There is an In-N-Out across the street, and an Outback Steak House next door! Our room was tastefully decorated, very comfortable & pristine. The comforters were white, and spotless, so you know that they are cleaned for every guest. Many hotels have loud patterned comforters to hide stains. Even the free products in the bathroom were top notch (Neutrogena.)The staff goes out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. There is 24 hour coffee in the lobby, cookies & snacks set out in the early evening, and the free breakfast was great. There was a decent selection of both hot & cold items at breakfast, and my Son especially liked making his own chocolate chip waffles. We will be return customers at this hotel!

Room Tip: Hotel is close to the 5 freeway, but set back enough as to not get much noise. Rooms in the back are...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello KDG7,

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy that you liked the location of the hotel close to many restaurant and fast food chains. The possibilities are almost endless within a 2 mile radius from the hotel, and we even have some options in walking distance. We’re happy to call Outback and In-n-Out our closest neighbors. We always try to make all stays as comfortable as possible and I’m glad that you and your son enjoyed our breakfast selection! On behalf of the whole team I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

While Hampton's might be a little more pricey, the room here was well worth it. VERY well decorated and plenty of room. Nice touches everywhere. We felt like we were staying in an upscale hotel! A little more difficult to find this place, but close to many restaurants as well. Definitely would stay here again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello chuck k,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Many guests like the fact that our rooms are decorated with beautiful wood paneling that gives the space a cozy atmosphere. I do apologize that you had difficulty locating the hotel. We found out that GPS systems cannot locate our address in Santa Clarita, but that we are listed as Stevenson Ranch (subdivision of Santa Clarita). Please come visit us again soon!

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We can't say enough about our amazing experience in Hampton inn Santa Clarita, as soon as you enter the hotel you are overwhelmed with a friendly feeling, the staff in the reception are exceptional very friendly and very welcoming and you get this warm feeling that you are at home.

starting from the breakfast and the fruits and the variety of items to the coffee everything is perfect.

the cleaness of the rooms and the room service is exceptional, everyone is hard at work and everyone is very helpfull.

they even have a beautiful pool and a very clean gym that will totally fit your needs as a travel for the time of your stay.

i can't wait to go back and enjoy the pampering and amazing experience again.

i recommend this hotel to everyone going to santa clarita, we had so much fun being there.

Ahmed Aly

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks again for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Your review really means a lot to me especially since you are in the hospitality industry yourself and work for an amazing hotel. This week I received the prestigious Hampton Lighthouse Award from Hilton for being in the top 5% of Hampton hotels worldwide in regards to guest satisfaction. I’m extremely proud of my team for this accomplishment and I’m also happy that you experience the service you should expect from an award winning hotel! The best compliment I can get is that from guests who would definitely return to us in the future because of their experience. Thanks again for your wonderful review and I really look forward welcoming you back soon!

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This hotel is a very good choice to make. The hotel is conveniently located right off of I 5.Staff are friendly and lots of special perks.We like the fact that In and Out Burgers was directly across the street.Love the freshly washed duvet covers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Judy M,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! Please come visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley!

Regards,

Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I along with two 17 year olds spent a long weekend in the LA area and were guided by a friend to stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. The rooms were nicely appointed and the staff was extremely helpful in suggesting area attractions and dining choices.
We would highly recommend giving this hotel a shot as it is reasonable, clean and convenient, but most of all, a great friendly staff!!!

Pete A. CT

Room Tip: Pay a few bucks more for a double queen room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Hello Pete A,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita on your recent trip to SoCal! I’m so happy that your friend recommended us and that we were able to live up to your expectations. It always means a lot to me when guests compliment my staff because of their friendliness! I look forward to pass on your compliments to the team because I know that they really appreciate this!

Thanks again for staying with us, and please come again when travels brings you to the Los Angeles/Six Flags area!

Claremont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Clean, well appointed rooms, cookies in lobby, complimentart breakfast in mornings, freindly staff, next door to restaurants, Outback and In & Out Burger. Can't go wrong here. Right off of 5 freeway. I always stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Hello Rick L.

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I'm happy that you liked the fact that we are located right opposite In-n-Out burger and next to Outback steak house. In Santa Clarita they call the area around the hotel "Hamburger Hill" because of all the big chain restaurants you can find here. We also have a McDonalds, Carl's Junior, El Pollo Loco, Del Taco and many many other restaurants close-by. Please come visit us soon when you are back in the area!

N. Calif
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was tired and needing a comfortable hotel for the night on a road trip.
The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable staying here.

Bed was little on the firm side for me, and all the pillows available all same thickness/firmness, but linens nice. Still all above average! Good tv quality. Very noisy AC/heater unit--I always turn them off at night anyway but when i was trying to cool down the room it was a little annoying.

Outback Steakhouse next door had some veggie options that I could eat, and a decent bar. There is also a Mexican restaurant next door, and more options in easy walking or short drive distance.

This hotel is parallel to the busy I-5 freeway, so be prepared for some frwy noise even on the back side of the hotel where I had my room.

If you want to get away from the freeway try either of the Marriotts or the Extended Stay hotel--they are a couple blocks back from the freeway. I havent' stayed in any of those but saw them when I went for a walk with my dogs.

Ample choices for breakfast to meet all tastes/needs--including soy or almond milk for those with special dietary needs.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hello lovefur,

I'm very pleased to read such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I like the fact that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. We are currently looking into adding more vegetarian/vegan options to accommodate more guests. We currently offer soy and almond milk and we just added guava syrup and raw sugar to our line up. We hope receiving more requests from our guests to keep on enhancing our breakfast. The beds at our hotel have been newly installed last summer and we currently have Serta mattresses designed for Hampton hotels. These mattresses are on the firm site. I apologize in case it was a little bit too firm to your liking.

I also like to thank you for acknowledging my staff for doing a great job making you stay as comfortable as possible. We all hope welcoming you back in the near future!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!