“excelent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Santa Clarita
hamshire tx
“excelent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Most efficient and pleasant staff ever encountered. Very clean rooms. Breakfast was the best and so much of it. They even brought fresh scones around. They greeted you and could not do enough for you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Hello TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I’m happy you liked the freshly bakes scones we offered at breakfast. This was a new item we tried to find out if people would enjoy it, so I’m happy I found the answer!

Thanks again and please stay with us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Anchorage, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING...this hotel hires staff who love their job and you see it in every person you come in contact with. From the front desk to the staff who clean the rooms, from the breakfast crew to the people who take care of the pool and hot tub, there is only excellence. This branch takes care of their staff and, in turn, they take care of their guests.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Hello Birgitta T,

Thank you for your nice review of your stay at our Hampton Inn! I sincerely like to thank you for acknowledging my team as they deserve all the credit for your nice encouraging words. I always enjoy it to share these reviews with my team during our stand-up meetings, because they really appreciate this!

Thanks again, and please come visit us soon!

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The service at this Hampton Inn was excellent from the night staff to breakfast and the staff, and afternoon staff. We had a late checkout since we arrived late night and accommodations were provided. Room was excellent and the food too, along with the incidentals. We will be back. This is my second time@this Hampton Inn. We had plenty of time to prepare for the show and arrived in plenty of time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Hello Denise B,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! I also like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! We love to see our guests return to us because it tells us that they had a good experience. I will thank my team tomorrow for their extra effort in making all our guests feel welcome. Please come see us again soon!

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks
Henderson, Nevada, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

A bit run down, not as nice as most Hampton Inns but passable. The rest of the hotels close to Six Flags jacked up their rates so the cost i suppose is a good value, just not what you generally get from a Hampton.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hello Kimberly M,

Thank you for your valuable feedback in regards to your stay. I like to apologize for the fact that we failed to meet your expectations as a Hampton hotel. We strive to be in the top 5% of the brand for this year as we were in 2011 and 2012. These years we won the prestigious Lighthouse award from Hilton based on guest reviews. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority, and guest comments are crucial for us so we know what we can improve upon. I would sincerely appreciate some additional feedback from you on specific areas you like us to work on. I look forward hearing from you soon.

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager | 661-253-2400 | Jeroen.buiks@hilton.com
Lehigh Acres, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I came to the area for a conference at Grace Community Church, and this hotel was on the list of acceptable hotels. It was only 5 miles from the Church. The staff did an excellent job during my stay. I would most likly reccomend my friends to stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hello Gary H,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I also like to thank you for recomending our hotel to other travelers. We all look forward welcoming you back soon at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita!

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This Hampton property surprised me. I was not expecting this little gem. Had a King room that was large, ultra clean and as usual the bed was very comfortable. Was taken back by the way the room was decorated. Have not seen a Hampton with these colors before. The room seemed a little dark. The breakfast area was well stocked and kept clean. The staff was helpful and courteous. The hotels proximity to the freeway is a plus. There are numerous places to eat near the hotel, right across the street is a In and Out Burger. Overall this was a very good stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello CG2010,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were actually surprised with what we had to offer. I also like the fact that you were happy with the many restaurant chooses in the area. Santa Clarita has a lot to offer and we're right in the middle of all this goodness!

Please come visit us again soon!

Rocklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love Hampton Inn. No matter where I am traveling, I always look for Hampton Inn. I have never had an experience with Hampton that I was not 100% satisfied with. I always know that the hotel will be perfect. I love the beds and how fresh and clean everything is. The staff is always awesome. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Lisa V,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn and Hilton! I'm delighted to hear that you also enjoyed your stay with us in Santa Clarita. The beds in our hotel are brand new and very compfortable! Please come visit us back soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!